This bundle is designed specially for those who are serious and ready to learn Forex and turning into a possible investment tool for passive income.
We want to reward you for your decisiveness; hence we are offering this bundle of both beginner and intermediate course that promises cost savings for you while enjoying the maximum benefits of our programme.
What Will I Learn:
- Basics of Forex markets
- How to use indicators the correct way
- How to drastically minimize your risk
- Kickstart your journey to becoming a Forex trader
- How to use candlesticks in the right context for entry
- Spotting false candlestick signals
- Confirmation indicators for candlesticks trading
- How to use indicators the right way & spot the false signals
- Spotting legit & false breakouts
- Picking the right indicators to suit your trading personality
- How to become a successful Forex trader
- No prior experience or financial background needed
- Strong desire to succeed!
- Passion for the Forex markets
- Not for people who are looking for a get rich quick scheme
Suitable For Who:
- Aspiring traders looking to get started in Forex Trading
- Working professionals looking to trade Forex to generate additional income
- Traders who are looking for a new strategy to complement their current ones
- Traders who have been trading for quite some time now but haven’t found a proven trading strategy
- Driven & committed individuals who are willing to put in the work to become a successful trader
- Working professionals who want to use trading to supplement their income
- Aspiring traders who want to learn a new & simple trading system
- Introduction (About Karen Foo) (2:20)
- What Is Forex Trading? (3:47)
- Introduction To The Forex Markets (4:50)
- Advantages And Features Of Trading The Forex Market (4:48)
- Basics You Need To Know As A Forex Trader (4:24)
- Reading Charts And Candlesticks (4:20)
- Types Of Currency Pairs (4:49)
- Currency Correlations (4:42)
- Types Of Trade Entries (7:15)
- Types Of Trade Exits (8:54)
- Lesson 1: Introduction To Candlestick Trading (27:49)
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Continuation Patterns (6:53)
- Lesson 3: Introduction to Reversal Patterns (16:44)
- Lesson 4: Principles of Technical Indicators (Part 1) (18:55)
- Lesson 5: Principles of Technical Indicators (Part 2) (13:21)
- Notes (Section 1)
- Lesson 29: Confirmation Indicator (Part I) (15:34)
- Lesson 30: Confirmation Indicator (Part II) (10:22)
- Lesson 31: Confirmation Indicator (Part III) (14:26)
- Lesson 32: Confirmation Indicator (Part IV) (8:33)
- Lesson 33: Confirmation Indicator (Part V) (16:34)
- Lesson 34: Confirmation Indicator (Part VI) (12:40)
- Notes (Section 7)
- Lesson 35: Introduction to Trendlines (Part I) (8:40)
- Lesson 36: Introduction to Trendlines (Part II) (12:24)
- Lesson 37: Trendline trading with confirmation (Part I) (7:34)
- Lesson 38: Trendline trading with confirmation (Part II) (11:59)
- Lesson 39: Adjusting Trendlines (6:31)
- Lesson 40: How to Avoid False Breakouts (16:47)
- Notes (Section 8)
Q: Is Forex trading risky?
A: For a driver who is not trained to drive a Ferrari, it will be risky for him or her. If he or she has accumulated years of experience, it will not be risky for that person. Similarly, if you constantly practice and work hard, you will become a profitable trader.
Q: Is this another get rich quick scheme?
A: To be honest with you, this is not something that will make you a millionaire overnight.It requires commitment to succeed. It requires hard work and many hours of practice to become a profitable trader. If trading is so easy, then everybody would do it and there wouldn't be a 90% failure rate in the industry.
Q: Can I start trading professionally after attending this course?
A: If you have the basics in place, you can start trading using the strategies presented in this course.
Q: What is the ROI I can expect if I follow everything you teach me?
A: It really depends on your % risk appetite & your trading personality. If you have a low risk appetite, you will most likely achieve lower ROI than somebody who has a higher risk appetite. It also depends on your trading psychology and confidence with your system.
Q: Are these content the same as what you have published on YouTube?
A: My youtube videos are not arranged in such a way that it's easy for users to progress. Also, the content published in this course are more structured and detailed with more examples as compared to the youtube videos.
Q: What's next after completing the intermediate course?
A: You can either start trading or proceed with the future courses that are launched.
Q: What broker and books do you recommend?
A: Kindly drop an email to [email protected] for more information.